Thursday, October 15, 2009

Making cookies for recruitment


The amazing cookies from recruitment were made by Marissa and her minion…. I mean sisters. Lol I had the best time making those cookies! Seriously! Even tho I was only there for the second day of cookie making. When I got there Susanna, Noelle, and Meagan C were rolling the dough and pressing the cookie cutters into it. They would then pass them over the Marissa’s friend who was putting them in the oven. I felt like I was in a little bakery. On the other side of the room were Candice and Marissa preparing the icing. Eventually Simone came over to help out. With Dave Mattews playing in the background we laughed, baked cookies, painted on the colorful icing, ate some dough along the way, and had some good sisterly bonding.

-Courtney Furman, Nu Class